Monday, June 13, 2011

Engagement session for Kayla and Dustin-Bright and Vivid!


I have to say that this was one of the most fun sessions I have had to date! I wanted to run home and look through all the photos! Dustin just got back from Afghanistan and is leaving again to finish his tour in Georgia on Thursday, I was lucky enough to meet him while back and his beautiful fiancee Kayla! I'm sure there will be many more to come of this couple, but here is a sneak peak of them. And I'm sure if they give me permission you will also see them hanging on my studio walls in the future! Was a wonderful time meeting both of your mom's and meeting you! Thank you for making my work....well... FUN!

This is also my entry for this weeks Bright and Vivid entry on


I couldn't have asked for a better day on this photo, the background and clouds were untouched, nothing at all was done to them it was that beautiful with the clouds I was soo happy! :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww! These two are so cute! I love her boots as well. Awesome photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture! Love the brightness of it!

    I have a suggestion for your blog. I think you should only have one sidebar, that way you can make your pictures bigger in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! I'm still trying to learn about this blogging thing lol

    ReplyDelete