Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby "W"


Well this blog is WAY overdue :) I had the honor of working with Dr. Connor baby Wesley's mom. I have to say she is soo down to earth and really had a great time working with her! She welcomed me into her home and I set up for little Wesley when he was just 4 days old, I have to say to my surprise he was NOT a sleepy baby lol. After about 2 1/2 hours of trying we got a few family shots but not many alone shots, Darcy (Wesley's mom) and I decided maybe trying again in a few days once he got settled would be a better option. So on day 8 of his birth I came back to try again. Little Wesley was stubborn, but we managed to get in a few more shots at least, one of which you can really tell how mad he was at me lol. But what a cutie! I really enjoyed working with the Connor's and hope to work with them again in the future and cover the growth of their children! Thank you Connor Family for letting me into your home and sharing this time with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment