Friday, June 3, 2011

Casting Calls

As most know, I am still in my first year of going pro. I have soo many ideas and I am loving how many are coming forward and saying "Yes! I will most def help you!". So this post is going out to anyone who would like to broaden their own modeling portfolio, who is going to have a newborn, who has their own idea and would like someone with the knowledge and skill to capture it! I am here and willing to share whatever I have in return for letting me use whatever pictures I take for my own portfolio. Here are some ideas I have:

Newborns outside- already have done inside and would love to bring the great outdoors into the picture! Being I hate studio work and the ONLY reason I even got a studio was because of newborns lol. Now it's Summer and I want to take advantage of the weather along with Nature's beauty!

Little Red Riding hood-yep I said it!

A shot that C Windland is going to help me create, rain, steam, roads, bikini's yeh it's like that!

A brass bed out in a field for some Boudoir shots!

Needless to say I am the type of photographer that will get as risque as a model needs or as Anne Geddes as a new mother wants! I LOVE taking pictures! I am about as open as they come and nothing really bothers me at all, if it does I'll tell you how "CRAZY" you are LOL. But don't think that will happen often for nothing shocks me :) I think actually, come to think of it yes....I have been told "I" was crazy for some of the ideas I have LOL. But hey, I don't like to do what everyone else is doing! Never been a follower, always a Leader! So, if this catches your eye let me know! I'm sure we can work on something together!

No comments:

Post a Comment